Terms & Conditions IndoTrip - PT Wahyu Mandiri
Indo Trip (operated by PT Wahy Mandiri), hereinafter referred to as “Indo Trip” or “Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandi),” is a reputable tour operator, established in 2003, specializing in curating memorable and unique experiences throughout Indonesia and Southeast Asia. Indo Trip offers a diverse range of tours and services (“Products”) through its website located at www.IndoTrip.com (collectively referred to as the “Website”), provided by the Indo Trip team, its partners, and related applications. In this agreement, the terms “we,” “us,” “our,” “Indo Trip,” and “Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri)” refer to PT Wahyu Mandiri, an Indonesian Limited Liability Company, as well as our affiliates, parent company, and subsidiaries. The term “you” or “traveller” refers to the individual making a booking with us, including all members of their group.
We would like to draw your attention to the following Terms and Conditions of travel, which serve as the basis of the contract between you and Indo Trip. These Terms and Conditions, inclusive of brochures, documents, correspondence, and the terms and conditions of our Suppliers, must be carefully read and understood by you before making a booking with us. If you have any questions or concerns, please raise them with us. It is important to note that these terms and conditions contain clauses regarding waivers of liability, class action waivers, venue selection, and notice requirements. By requesting us to confirm your booking, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to all the Terms and Conditions outlined below and that you understand the terms of this contract.
If you are making a booking on behalf of a group, as the group leader, you are responsible for communicating these Terms and Conditions to all members of the group and assuming financial responsibility for the booking. We cannot be held liable for the failure of a group leader to share these Terms and Conditions with all travellers within their group.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
(a) You are of legal age to use our services and website, and you possess the capacity to enter into binding legal obligations related to your use of our services.
(b) You are duly authorized by the individuals you represent to act on their behalf and accept these Terms and Conditions on their behalf.
(c) The information provided by you or members of your group is true and accurate.
Amendments to these Terms and Conditions:
We reserve the right to modify or revise this Agreement in the future. You understand and agree that your continued access or use of the Website after such changes indicates your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. The date of the last revision will be indicated at the top of this page, and any revisions will become effective upon posting. In the event of material changes to these terms and conditions, we will notify our members by sending a notice to the email address provided during registration or by posting a notice on our website. We recommend periodically visiting this page to review the most current version of the Agreement.
Your Violations: You acknowledge that any violation of these Terms and Conditions may result in:
(a) Cancellation of your reservation or purchase,
(b) Forfeiture of any payments made for your reservation or purchase, and
(c) Denial of access to the relevant travel-related product or service.
Release of Liability for COVID-19:
By booking a tour at this time, you acknowledge the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risks associated with traveling, including the potential exposure to or infection by COVID-19, which may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. You understand that such injuries or losses may occur in a manner that is not foreseeable at the time of booking. You acknowledge that exposure to viruses or diseases is an inherent risk of traveling that cannot be controlled or eliminated by Indo Trip.
Due to the uncertainty surrounding travel during this time, your tour may be subject to postponement, cancellation, or changes to itineraries due to site closures or activity restrictions, for which no refunds may be provided. Additionally, if you test positive for COVID-19 during a tour, you may be required to undergo quarantine. Certain destinations may also require vaccination. It is your responsibility to understand and comply with these requirements, and you should not rely on Indo Trip to provide such details. You acknowledge the possibility of falling ill before, during, or after the tour, and in such cases, the cancellation or interruption of the tour will be subject to our cancellation terms outlined below, for which we will not be held liable.
Due to the uncertainties caused by COVID-19, Indo Trip strongly recommends the purchase of travel protection coverage, including “cancel for any reason” coverage when available. Failure to purchase travel protection coverage releases Indo Trip from liability for any losses incurred. Indo Trip shall not be held liable for any COVID-19-related losses that are not covered by your selected travel protection coverage.
By signing this release, you (on behalf of yourself and any minors traveling with you) release and hold harmless PT Wahyu Mandiri, its members, officers, agents, and employees, suppliers, and other tour members (collectively referred to as “Releasees”) from any and all claims, damages, demands, losses, and liability arising out of or related to the postponement, cancellation, changes, injury, disability, death, or any other loss you may suffer due to exposure, infection, spread, closures, and travel restrictions related to COVID-19, whether arising from the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This Hold Harmless and Release of Liability provision shall survive any termination or cancellation of this Contract, whether by operation of law or otherwise.
Products, Services, and Booking Reservations:
When you are ready to embark on your next travel adventure with us, simply search for the desired tour, read through the detailed description, provide your information in the participant information box, and select “Add to Cart.” If you have any questions about a tour, please contact us via WhatsApp, as listed on our website, or call us at +62 361 726571 before making a booking. Once you have selected the desired tour(s), proceed to the checkout by accessing your cart and confirming your payment details. Full payment is required at the time of booking. Failure to make a payment may result in the cancellation of your participation in the tour. After completing your booking, you will receive an email confirmation at the address provided during the booking process. By booking a tour with us, you acknowledge your acceptance of the practices described in this Agreement. Any false or fraudulent reservations are strictly prohibited, and users who attempt such reservations may have their Indo Trip accounts terminated.
Please note that our bookings do not include airfare. You should refrain from making any air reservations until you receive confirmation of your booking. Your contract for airfare is with the air carrier and is subject to their terms and conditions. We shall not be liable for any change fees, cancellation fees, or additional costs you may incur with the air carrier.
Indo Trip Member-Only Deals are special discounts and time-limited promotions that are exclusively available to registered Indo Trip users. To access and book these deals, you need to have an Indo Trip account. Once you find a Member Only Deal that you’re interested in, you can book it directly through the Indo Trip website. It’s important to note that Member Only Deals are confirmed instantly upon booking, and all sales are final. This means that if you decide to cancel or amend a Member Only Deal, you will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee, which means you won’t receive any refund.
When you make a reservation for a service or product through the Indo Trip website, Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) will collect your payment information and process your payment accordingly. Indo Trip accepts major credit cards such as Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. There are no additional charges or service fees for processing credit or debit card payments on the website. Full payment using your credit or debit card is required in order to secure your reservation. On your credit or debit card statement, the payment will appear as INDO TRIP (PT WAHYU MANDIRI).
Please be aware that the total value of your transaction may be subject to taxes, duties, foreign transaction fees, currency exchange fees, or other charges. Your bank or credit/debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and apply additional fees, which can result in differences between the amount displayed on IndoTrip.com and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit/debit card statement. If you have any questions or concerns about these conversion or fees, it’s recommended to contact your bank or card company directly.
By entering your credit card information during the booking process, you are authorizing Indo Trip to charge your card in full for all the tours or services in your shopping cart on the website. It’s important to understand that chargebacks, which allow you to dispute charges with credit card companies, should be used appropriately. Before initiating a chargeback, Indo Trip requests that you contact them first to discuss any questions or concerns regarding the charges. They will work with you to resolve any issues or disputes. By using Indo Trip’s service to make a reservation, you accept and agree to their cancellation policy.
Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) retains the right to dispute any chargeback that they deem improper and may recover any costs, including attorney’s fees, associated with such improper chargebacks. In the event of an improper chargeback, Indo Trip also reserves the right to cancel any travel reservation that is related to that chargeback. It’s important to understand that certain scenarios are considered improper chargebacks, and Indo Trip retains the right to investigate and rebut such claims. These scenarios include chargebacks resulting from non-cancellable reservations (regardless of whether the reservation is used), charges authorized by family, friends, or other third parties with direct access to your credit card (excluding credit card fraud), inconsistencies or inaccuracies in the supplier’s product description, chargebacks resulting from force majeure or circumstances beyond the control of Indo Trip or the supplier, and chargebacks resulting from disagreements with the cancellation policy.
If a currency converter is provided on the Indo Trip website or applications, the currency rates displayed are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. These rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary. Currency quotes may not be updated on a daily basis. While the information supplied by the currency converter is believed to be accurate, Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) and its affiliates do not warrant or guarantee its accuracy. If you intend to use this information for any financial purpose, it is advised to consult a qualified professional to verify the accuracy of the currency rates. Indo Trip prohibits the resale, redistribution, or commercial use of the currency converter information and restricts its use to personal purposes only.
For modifications and amendments to your booking, you need to contact the Indo Trip Customer Care Team to process your request. The following guidelines apply:
If you request to change the dates of an existing booking and the request is received by the Customer Care team more than two (2) days ahead of your confirmed travel date, Indo Trip does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates.
All other date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability and Indo Trip’s team and/or service providers cannot guarantee their success.
If you request a date change within two (2) days or less of your confirmed travel date, Indo Trip will attempt to honor your request, but it may be subject to an additional fee. For multi-day and overnight tours, date changes made within seven (7) days of the confirmed travel date may also incur additional fees.
If you make a purchase using a promotion code or accept a discount or special-offer price during the checkout process, any changes or amendments to your itinerary may invalidate the discount or special-offer pricing. Indo Trip may, at its sole discretion, choose to honour the discount or special-offer pricing in case of post-purchase changes or amendments. However, Indo Trip reserves the right to invalidate the discount or special-offer pricing if any changes are made to the confirmed itinerary.
Occasionally, Indo Trip and its service providers may make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, and other features or requirements of a product or service. In such cases, Indo Trip reserves the right to cancel, change, or substitute any service, tour, ticket, or product that you have booked through their website, at any time and for any reason. If alternative options are offered but you are dissatisfied with them, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price. However, if you are informed in advance by Indo Trip’s service providers about significant changes to a booking, tour, product, or event, Indo Trip will make reasonable efforts to notify you and discuss any amendments or re-issuance of the booking if feasible. It’s important to note that any additional costs related to air tickets or other travel arrangements not made by Indo Trip are the participant’s responsibility.
These terms and conditions provided by Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) are subject to change, and it’s recommended to review the specific terms and conditions provided at the time of booking a particular tour, activity, or service.
Pricing and Inclusions/Exclusions:
- The prices listed on our website are per person and are subject to change until a booking is confirmed.
- Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quotation, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate determined by Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri).
- Some tours include transfers by car, van, or bus.
- It is important to be punctual for all transfers.
- Missed or unused transfers are non-refundable.
- For tours where we arrange pick-up, please provide the correct pick-up location and arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- Meals and snacks may not be included in all tours. Refer to your itinerary for details on included meals and snacks.
- Travelers with special dietary requirements should make their requests at the time of booking. However, catering to special diets may not be possible in certain destinations. Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) is not responsible for directly accommodating food allergies or dietary requirements and any associated issues.
- Sightseeing tours and activities are included as specified in the individual itineraries.
- Being on time for scheduled experiences is mandatory as a courtesy to others.
- Failure to arrive on time will be considered a no-show, and no refunds will be provided.
- Tour and activity times are set to optimize climate, crowd size, and the best viewing options. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
Changes to Itineraries:
- Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) reserves the right to make insignificant changes to published itineraries due to factors beyond our control.
- Suitable alternatives will be arranged in such cases.
- Unforeseen circumstances, including religious holidays, national celebrations, weather conditions, governmental closures, and renovations at historic sites, may require itinerary changes.
- Changes to itineraries will not be considered significant and will not entitle guests to cancel the tour.
- Suggestions for alternate activities do not imply endorsements.
- Engaging in alternate activities is subject to the terms and conditions of the respective activity suppliers.
- Any damages or issues arising from alternate activities are the responsibility of the activity supplier.
- Items and matters not mentioned in the itinerary are not included in the tour price.
- Prices do not include local taxes, use-fees, tips/gratuities, passport and visa fees, baggage and personal insurance, items of personal nature, taxes or duties, and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on our website.
There are different cancellation policies, depending on the specific tour or activity you choose. Please be sure to verify which one is applicable to your chosen experience prior to confirming your booking.This information can be found on every experience we offer under the Cancellation Policy section.
If you have an existing booking, you can verify the applicable cancellation policy by checking the Cancellation Policy section of your ticket.
In the case of bad weather preventing the tour from starting, efforts will be made to reschedule it rather than providing a refund.
To cancel a reservation made through email :[email protected] per Booking Confirmation Received , refer to the standard cancellation policy as bellow :
- Free Cancellation
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 48 hours* before the experience’s start time.the Refund only can be paid to the same name paid of the Booking.(minus payment processing fees)
If you cancel less than 48 hours* before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 48 hours* before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
You can cancel your booking by following the instructions below:
Go to your email Bookings , Reply to the email and Cancel by forward the booking Confirmation
These experiences are non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount paid will not be refunded.
* Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Passports, Visas & Insurance:
- When making international reservations through this website, it is your responsibility to ensure that you meet all foreign entry requirements and that your travel documents, including passports, inoculations, and visas, are in order.
- For passport and visa requirements, please consult the relevant embassy or consulate to obtain accurate information.
- As requirements can change at any time, it is important to check for up-to-date information before booking and departing. Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) cannot be held liable if travellers are denied entry onto a flight or into a country due to their failure to carry the required travel documents mandated by airlines, authorities, or countries, even if it involves passing through countries en route to the final destination.
- Visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, so it is recommended to verify such requirements with the appropriate consulate before departure.
- It is your responsibility to consult your physician for current recommendations on vaccinations and to meet all health entry requirements and follow medical guidance related to your trip.
- We strongly advise purchasing comprehensive travel insurance with “cancel for any reason” coverage prior to departure. This should include coverage for trip cancellation or interruption, medical expenses, emergency evacuation/repatriation, and baggage. Travel protection plans with cancel for any reason coverage should be purchased along with your travel booking. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter your travel dates, your travel insurance policy may reimburse you for cancellation fees and related expenses.
- Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) is not qualified to provide technical advice on the benefits, exclusions, and conditions of travel insurance plans. It is recommended to contact your insurer, insurance agent, or broker and carefully review your travel insurance policy for relevant terms and conditions.
Travel Risk and Government Advisories:
- Traveling to certain destinations may involve greater risks than others. Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) urges passengers to research and review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by the Indonesian Government and destination country governments before booking travel to international destinations.
- It is your responsibility to be aware of all requirements for entry into a country or state, including any COVID-19 requirements. Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) will not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from travel to destinations that have been issued travel warnings or advisories.
Compliance with Requirements and Documentation:
- Failure to strictly comply with these requirements may result in denied boarding or delays at airport security checkpoints, leading to missed flights and subsequent travel bookings and tours. Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) holds no responsibility for advising or obtaining the required travel documentation on your behalf, or for any delays, damages, or losses, including missed portions of your vacation, due to improper documentation or government decisions regarding entry.
- By providing information relevant to travel to specific international destinations, Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) does not represent or warrant that travel to such destinations is advisable or without risk. Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) is not liable for any damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
- Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) assumes no liability for any loss, damage, delay, or cancellation resulting, in whole or in part, from an Act of God or any other force majeure condition.
- Force majeure conditions include events such as natural disasters, environmental incidents, inclement weather, power or water shortages, strikes, acts of terrorism, war, government restrictions, epidemics, pandemics, or any unforeseen circumstances that impede the fulfillment of contractual conditions.
- In such circumstances, Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) is not obligated to provide refunds. However, if any funds can be recovered from suppliers, they will be refunded to you without any charges by Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri).
Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) and its employees, shareholders, agents, and representatives work with third-party Suppliers to arrange various services for your tour, including tours, transportation, sightseeing, and more. It’s important to note that Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) acts as an independent contractor and is not an employee, agent, or representative of these Suppliers. Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) does not own, manage, operate, supervise, or control the entities that provide services related to your tour, such as transportation, hotels, restaurants, and others. All Suppliers are independent contractors and are not affiliated with Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) in an employment or agency capacity. Any tickets, receipts, coupons, or vouchers issued are subject to the terms and conditions of each Supplier. By accepting these coupons, vouchers, and tickets, or using the services, you agree that Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri), its employees, agents, or representatives are not liable for any loss, injury, damage, or any other incident that may occur directly or indirectly due to circumstances beyond the control of Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri), such as acts of nature, government actions, or unforeseen events. Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) also disclaims responsibility for any delays, schedule changes, loss, injury, damage, theft, or cancellation caused by others or resulting from factors such as strikes, epidemics, pandemics, terrorism, quarantine, or medical and customs regulations. Please note that Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen items and reserves the right to refuse or remove any traveler at its sole discretion.
Assumption of Risk/Waiver, Hold Harmless and Release of Liability:
By participating in the trip, you acknowledge that travel in certain areas involves inherent risks, some of which may be present in remote parts of the world. These risks include, but are not limited to, the risk of injury or death resulting from various factors such as accidents, natural hazards, criminal acts, consumption of food or water, exposure to the elements, your own or others’ negligence, encounters with wildlife, limited access to medical services, physical exertion, and unforeseen medical conditions. You understand that the list of risks provided is not exhaustive, and there may be unknown or unanticipated risks that could lead to injury, illness, or death. Despite these risks, you willingly accept them as an integral part of travel and acknowledge that Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri), its owners, employees, agents, and assigns are not liable for any claims, including those based on negligence, arising from your participation in the trip. You agree not to hold Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) responsible and waive any right to sue the company for such claims. This agreement also extends to your heirs, legal representatives, and assigns, and remains in effect even after the termination or cancellation of the contract.
You agree to indemnify and hold Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) and its owners, employees, agents, and assigns harmless from any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages, judgments, settlements, and costs arising from your breach of this agreement or any claims, lawsuits, or actions resulting from your actions or conduct during the trip. This includes the reimbursement of reasonable attorney fees and related expenses.
Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) and its Suppliers reserve the right to remove any traveller from the tour if their behaviour is deemed to adversely affect the safety, security, comfort, enjoyment, or well-being of other travellers, company representatives, or Suppliers. Such behaviour includes but is not limited to disruption, verbal or physical abuse, harassment, discrimination, or failure to comply with Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri)’s rules and procedures. In the event of removal, Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) bears no responsibility for any expenses incurred, and no refund will be provided. The traveller may be left at a location without any liability on the part of Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri), its representatives, or Suppliers.
Pre-existing Medical Conditions/Persons with Disabilities:
Certain destinations may be unsuitable for individuals with disabilities or limited mobility. If you have a disability or pre-existing medical condition that may affect your participation in the tour, or if you have any special requirements related to your condition, it is essential to inform Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) before booking. While Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) will communicate your requests to Suppliers, they cannot guarantee disability accommodations. Any provided accommodation will be at the traveller’s expense. Please note that Suppliers may not offer additional assistance to travellers with limited mobility, and it is the responsibility of the accompanying non-discounted, paid travel companion to provide necessary assistance. Please inform Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) at the time of booking about your disability status and the identity of your travel companion.
By participating in the trip, you grant Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) consent to publish any photographs or videos taken during the trip featuring you, without obtaining further consent or providing compensation. You release Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) and its representatives from any liability associated with the use of such media.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law:
This agreement is governed by the laws of The Republic of Indonesia, and any disputes arising from or related to the use of the Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in The Republic of Indonesia.
Class Action Waiver/Limitation of Damages & Notice of Claim:
You agree to bring claims against Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) solely in your individual capacity and not as part of a class or representative action. Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) shall not be liable for anything other than compensatory damages, and by paying a deposit for the trip, you waive any right to punitive damages. If you have a claim against Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri), you must provide a written notice within 30 days after the trip or tour cancellation before pursuing legal action.
Entire Agreement & Severability:
This agreement, including any accompanying documents, constitutes the entire agreement between you and Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) and supersedes any previous communications or proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written. If any provision of these terms is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision shall be considered separate and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
For inquiries or contact information, please visit the “Contact” section on the Indo Trip (PT Wahyu Mandiri) website, Whatsapp or email [email protected].